Volunteers are an invaluable resource to our teachers, students, and school. Family involvement, whether it be volunteering in the classroom, providing administrative support, or lending special expertise, is essential to the strength of our community and each child’s educational journey. Central Private would love to recognize our amazing families and your volunteer efforts at the school.
Service hours tracking for families and students is now available in the FACTS Family Portal. Click here for detailed instructions on how to log your hours.
- Reading volunteers (library or lower elementary classroom)
- Educational events (literacy night, math night, open house, orientation, book fair, etc.)
- Classroom volunteers (lower elementary craft days, holiday class parties)
- Grandparents Day (provide food & drinks, help set up)
- Facilities improvement (improvements around the school)
- Field Day (assist with games and setting up/cleaning up)
Please contact Kelle Cupit for more information on these opportunities.
- Gate at games
- Workdays in the fields/ gym
Please contact the athletic department for more information on these opportunities.