Applying at Central Private
An application to Central Private does not guarantee admission. All applications must go through the Admissions Team for review. This process will take a minimum of 2 weeks. All decisions of the Admissions Team are final. The Admissions Team reserves the right to request and/or require any additional information needed to make an admissions decision.
Report cards, standardized test scores (all grades), and transcripts for the past 3 years
Proof of identity: birth certificate and social security card
Letters of recommendation from a former principal and teacher
STEP TWO: Submit the online application and pay the application fee of $50 per student.
note: children of Faculty/Staff and siblings of current students apply through their current FACTS family portal.
Evaluations and Testing
PreK-3, PreK-4, and Kindergarten - An oral readiness assessment and consult with Terrie Hodges, Elementary Coordinator
Upper Elementary - Written exam to assess baseline knowledge
Middle and High School- Written Assessment of grade-level appropriate English and Math skills
Registration, Entry, and Student Fees
Signed promissory note
Direct Debit Authorization Form for a monthly payment plan (if not paying in full)
Student Medical Information Form
Tuition (due by July 1st if paying in full)
Student/ Family Registration Form
Fee Information Form
Admissions Frequently Asked Questions
- Seniors are accepted on a case-by-case basis at the discretion of the Head of School.
- Central Private does not accept students in need of credit recovery or in a current failure status.
- Central Private does not accept students under suspension or expulsion.
- Pre-Kindergarten and Kindergarten Mandatory Criteria -
- PreK3 students must be 3 years old by September 30th.
- PreK4 students must be 4 years old by September 30th.
- Kindergarten students must be 5 years old by September 30th.
- Students must be fully potty-trained.
- Students must be able to function in a classroom setting without one-to-one supervision.