We are thankful for the families that choose to entrust Central Private with their child's education. We strive to make the transition as smooth and as straight forward as possible. Our team is ready and available to assist you throughout the registration process.
The annual registration fee is $550.00 per family for grades Preschool-12. For re-enrolling families, the registration fee is $450.00 if you enroll during the priority enrollment period.
The registration fee is due in full at time of registration and is non-refundable.
ENTRY FEE 2020-2021
A one-time $500.00 entry fee is required for all families entering Central Private School for the first time (Preschool- Grade 10), payable by May 31, 2020. If registration occurs after May 31, 2020, the entry fee payment is due at the time of registration. This will enable all children of the family to attend CPS and is non-refundable and non-transferable.
If registering an eleventh or twelfth-grade student only, the entry fee is $250.00, payable at the time of registration.
All families are required to sign an Enrollment Contract even if payment is received in full at the time of registration. There are two (2) payment options:
- Payment in Full which is due by July 1. We accept cash, check, or credit card.
- Automatic Bank Draft. You may choose to make the payments over 10 or 11 months, beginning in July. The withdrawals will be made on the 5th of each month, starting July 5, 2020.
A $35.00 fee will be charged for the 1st returned withdrawal (NSF) by the school. The 2nd returned withdrawal will be charged a $70.00 fee. The 3rd returned withdrawal will be charged a $105.00 fee. You will be subject to removal for any thereafter.
TUITION SCHEDULE 2020-2021
$6,000/yr for 1 student grades K3, K4, or K5
$5,700/yr for 1 student grades 1-5
$6,250/yr for 1 student grades 6-12
$11,300/yr for 2 students grades Preschool-5
$12,400/yr for 2 students grades 6-12
$16,800/yr for 3 students grades Preschool-5
$18,450/yr for 3 students grades 6-12
$11,850/yr for 1 student grades 6-12 and 1 student grades Preschool-5
$17,350/yr for 1 student grades 6-12 and 2 students grades Preschool-5
$17,900/yr for 2 students grades 6-12 and 1 student grades Preschool-5
All monies owed by a student must be paid before the student can take his/her nine-weeks or semester examinations.
A Student Fee of $305.00 per student is due by June 1, 2020.
The Student Fee of $305.00 consists of:
- $125 Technology Fee per student (to a maximum of 3 per family); and
- $100 Building Maintenance Fee per student (to a maximum of 3 per family): and
- $70 Activity Fee per student (to a maximum of 3 per family): and
- $10 Student Accident Insurance Fee per student
*The activity fee allows free student admission to all regular-season home athletic events.
Course Fees are due by June 1, 2020, and they are based on the grade that the student is registered for.
The following Course Fees will apply:
- $75.00 per student for grades Preschool-Kindergarten
- $40.00 per student for grades 1-5
- $60.00 per student for grades 6-8
- $145.00 per student for grades 9-12
THE NEST FUND
The Nest Fund is a fee to be used on costs associated with the new campus. The fee of $100.00 per student (to a maximum of 3 per family) is due June 1, 2020.
The Technology, Building Maintenance, Activity, Student Insurance, Nest & Course Fees are non-refundable.