Tuition and Fees
We are thankful for the families that choose to entrust Central Private with their child's education. We strive to make the process as smooth and as straight forward as possible. Our team is ready and available to assist you throughout the registration and enrollment process.
Tuition Payment Options
- Payment in Full. You can pay online via bank draft. This payment is due July 1st. You will need your bank routing number and your account number to complete this transaction. No payment fee is associated with this transaction. If you prefer to pay by credit card, a 2.85% processing fee will be assessed on the amount paid. It will be debited on July 1st, 2021.
- Semi-Annual Payment. You can divide the payment into two equal payments. The first installment is due July 1st and the second is due February 1st.
- Financing Options. You may choose to make the payments over 10 or 11 months. This plan will begin in July. Withdrawals will occur on the 5th of every month.
- 10 Month Option: Payments begin on July 5th and continue until April 5th.
- 11 Month Option: Payments begin on July 5th and continue until May 5th.
Tuition Costs for 2022-2023
- $6,450 - Lower Elementary (PreK-Kindergarten)
- $6,150 - Upper Elementary (1st Grade - 5th)
- $6,715 - Middle and High School (6th Grade - 12th)
$12,050 - 2 students in K3-5th Grade
$13,180 - 2 students in 6th-12th Grade
- $17,700 - 3 students in K3-5th Grade
$19,395 - 3 student in 6th-12th Grade
$12,615 - 1 student in 6th-12th Grade & 1 student in K3-5th Grade
$18,265 - 1 student in 6th-12th Grade & 2 students in K3-5th Grade
$18,830 - 2 students in 6th-12th Grade & 1 student in K3-5th Grade
4th student in K3-5th - $1,845
4th student in 6th-12th - $2,015
$125 Technology Fee per student (to a maximum of 3 per family);
$100 Building Maintenance Fee per student (to a maximum of 3 per family);
$70 Activity Fee per student (to a maximum of 3 per family); and
- $10 Student Accident Insurance Fee per student
Grade Level Fees
$75.00 per student for grades Preschool-Kindergarten
- $40.00 per student for grades 1-5
- $60.00 per student for grades 6-8
- $145.00 per student for grades 9-12
The Nest Fund
The Nest Fund is a fee to be used on costs associated with the new campus. The fee of $100.00 per student (to a maximum of 3 per family) is due June 1, 2021.
All fees paid are non-refundable. Thank you for understanding.