Central Private - Tuition Assistance
Each year, Central Private dedicates resources to assist qualifying families who may need assistance paying tuition for children entering kindergarten through 12th grade. We have selected FACTS to conduct a fair and confidential assessment of each family to determine the amount of financial need. Applications for assistance must be submitted annually through the FACTS portal. There is an approximate 2-week processing time.
FACTS applications take into consideration more than overall income. Allowances are made for living expenses, retirement, taxes, medical costs, certain unusual expenses and debts, and investments. Families who feel they may qualify are encouraged to apply. Because funds are limited and distributed on a first-come, first-served basis, we recommend parents apply early. Tuition assistance awards are made only after a student has received an offer of admission to Central Private.
HOW TO APPLY
- 2019W2 forms for all jobs
- 2018 or 2019 filed tax return – 1040, 1040A, or 1040EZ with all schedules
- 2018 or 2019 filed business tax returns – 1120, 1120S, 1065 (if applicable)
- Two  years prior & current year-to-date Profit & Loss statement for each business
- 1099-M forms
- Social Security Income
- Child Support
- Food Stamps
- Veterans' Benefits
- Housing Allowance
- Worker’s Compensation
- Additional documents requested by Central Private
ACE Scholarship Program
- Your child must be a resident of Louisiana.
- Prior School Enrollment. One of the following statements must be true:
- Your child attended a Louisiana public school in the previous year.
- Your child participated in the Louisiana Scholarship Program / Student Scholarships for Educational Excellence Program (LSP) during the previous school year.
- Your child participated in the Tuition Donation Credit Program during the previous school year.
- Your child will be attending kindergarten for the first time.
- Your family income is less than the amount listed in the chart.
- The family contributes financially towards tuition (even if it is minimal).
- The family provides eligibility documentation, including residency verification, academic records and yearly financial statements, specifically the family's 1040 tax forms when applying or reapplying for the scholarship, to ensure qualifications by established deadlines.
- The family agrees to release any academic information or records (including, but not limited to, midterm reports, final grades, class schedules, transcripts, test scores, and financial information) from the school they are attending.
- Each year, the family writes thank you letters to ACE donors. Instructions for these letters will be provided by ACE.