We invite you to visit our campus and get a sense of our fantastic family atmosphere, college-preparatory curriculum, and faith-based environment.
Spring Open House
Here is what you can expect from our Open House Experience:
1. A presentation from our Head of Students
- We will meet in our Elementary Library for a short presentation about what sets Central Private apart as a prominent private school. You will have the chance to meet our Head of Students, Robert Martin, and hear his vision for our school.
- Additionally, we will showcase several short video clips that explain in greater depth our different academic departments.
2. A Meet and Greet with our Administrators, Admissions Department, Guidance Counselor, and select staff members
- Our staff set the standard for our CP culture! This is a great opportunity to ask specific questions about sports opportunities, enrichment options, current course offerings, and more!
3. Socially-distanced private tours throughout our current campus
- Your family will be guided through the school by a tour guide. You will travel as a family unit with the guide, not in a large group. Families will be asked to wear masks for the duration of their tours in order to promote general health and safety.