Tuition 2017 - 2018
- Payment in full which is due by July 1. We accept cash, check or credit card.
- Automatic Bank Draft. You may choose to make the payments over 10 or 12 months, beginning in June. The withdrawals will be made on the 5th of each month, starting June 5, 2017. A $15.00 set-up fee required by the bank will be collected at registration for this service. A $35.00 fee will be charged for the 1st returned withdrawal (NSF) by the school. The second returned withdrawal will be charged a $70.00 fee and the 3rd returned withdrawal will be charged a $105.00 fee. You will be subject to removal for any thereafter.
- $ 5,250.00/yr for 1 student grades Preschool-6
- $ 10,400.00/yr for 2 students grades Preschool-6
- $ 15,450.00/yr for 3 students grades Preschool-6
- $ 5,650.00/yr for 1 student grades 7-12
- $ 11,200.00/yr for 2 students grades 7-12
- $ 16,650.00/yr for 3 students grades 7-12
- $ 10,800.00/yr for 1 student (grades 7-12) and 1 student (Preschool-6)
- $ 15,850.00/yr for 1 student (grades 7-12) and 2 students (Preschool-6)
- $ 16,250.00/yr for 2 students (grades 7-12) and 1 student (Preschool-6)
A Student Fee of $280.00 per student (to a maximum of 3 per family) is due at time of registration. These fees may be paid in two installments: 1st due at registration; 2nd due in 30 days from date of registration.
- $100 Technology Fee per student (to a maximum of 3 per family); and
- $100 Building Maintenance Fee per student (to a maximum of 3 per family); and
- $70 Activity Fee per student (to a maximum of 3 per family); and
- $10 Student Accident Insurance Fee per student
The Activity Fee allows free student admission to all regular season home athletic contests. This fee also replaces the CPAC family membership fee.
If registration occurs after April 1, fees are due in full upon registration.
The Technology, Building Maintenance, Activity & Student Insurance Fees are non-refundable.
Depending on the student’s grade and schedule, there will be additional class-specific fees which are billed after classes begin. The class fees are non-refundable.