2013-2014 Tuition and Fees
All families are required to sign a contract even if payment is received in full at the time of registration. There are two (2) payment options:
1. Payment in full which is due by July 1. We accept cash, check or credit card.
2. Automatic Bank Draft. You may choose to make the payments over 10 or 12 months, beginning in June. The withdrawals will be made on the 5th of each month, starting June 5, 2013. A $15.00 set-up fee required by the bank will be collected at registration for this service. Any returned withdrawals (NSF) will be charged a $30.00 fee by the school.
Separate checks are required for membership, registration, tuition, fees, after school care, lunch accounts, class fees, etc. Do not combine into one check.
Tuition Schedule 2013-2014 (does not include fees)
$ 4,700.00/yr for 1 student grades K3-6 $ 4,900.00/yr for 1 student grades 7-12
$ 9,300.00/yr for 2 students grades K3-6 $ 9,700.00/yr for 2 students grades 7-12
$13,800.00/yr for 3 students grades K3-6 $14,400.00/yr for 3 students grades 7-12
$ 9,500.00/yr for 1 student (grades 7-12) and 1 student (grades K3-6)
$14,000.00/yr for 1 student (grades 7-12) and 2 students (grades K3-6)
$14,200.00/yr for 2 students (grades 7-12) and 1 student (grades K3-6)
All monies owed by a student must be paid before the student can take his/her nine-weeks or semester examinations.
Fees - Non Refundable
· $90 Technology Fee per student (to a maximum of 3 per family); and
· $45 Building Maintenance Fee per student (to a maximum of 3 per family); and
· $10 Student Accident Insurance Fee per student
The Technology, Building Maintenance & Student Insurance Fees are non-refundable.
These fees may be paid in two installments: 1st due at registration; 2nd due April 6. If registration occurs after April 27, fees are due in full upon registration.
Depending on the student’s grade and schedule, there may be additional class-specific fees which are billed after classes begin.