The priority re-enrollment period for CURRENT school families is from February 18, 2013 to March 9, 2013.
For NEW school families, the enrollment period is from March 11, 2013 to March 30, 2013.
· The annual registration fee is $450.00 per family for grades K-12. The registration fee is non-refundable. (NOTE: If registering a K3/K4 student only, the registration fee is $200.00)
· The registration fee may be split into two (2) payments.
For re-enrolling families: $225.00 when you enroll by March 9 and $225.00 by April 6.
For new families: $225.00 when you enroll by March 30 and $225.00 by April 27.
· After March 9 (re-enrolling families) or March 30 (new families), registration is $550.00 payable in two (2) installments, the first installment of $350.00 due at the time of registration and the second installment of $200.00 due in 30 days from date of registration.
A family entering Central Private School for the first time (K-10) is required to purchase a $500.00 Certificate of Membership, payable at the time of registration or $250 at the time of registration and $250 by January 31, 2014. This will enable all children of that family to attend CPS and is non-refundable and non-transferable. (No membership is required for K3/K4 but may be purchased at the time of entry if desired.)
· If entering an eleventh grade student only, membership is $250.00, payable at time of registration.
· If entering a twelfth grade student only, membership is $250.00, payable at time of registration.
All new students will be tested for placement. The testing fee is $30.00 per student and is payable at the time of testing. (K3, K4 and Kindergarten students are readiness tested during the summer.)
Please complete your re-enrollment registration packet and return all registration forms and applicable monies to the high school front office or the elementary office. Should you have questions, please contact the finance office at 261-6770 or the school office at 261-3341.